Business Support Executive
We are seeking an exceptional applicant for the role of ‘Business Support Executive' within our Gibraltar office.
We are looking for someone who is highly flexible and adaptable as you will be required to undertake a variety of roles within the business. If you are focussed, determined, self-motivated with a strong work ethic then we want to hear from you.
Job Purpose Summary:
To support all areas of the business where required to deliver results for the company and our clients.
- Deliver exceptional service to clients (within standard SLA turnaround times) and provide a tailored service.
- Contribute to the timely onboarding of new clients.
- Provide support to the Compliance Manager where required.
- Assist with security trading including the communication with clients and trustees to ensure a speedy and accurate process.
- Research products and investment funds.
- Maintain and update client records using internal systems.
- Respond to and resolve client queries.
- Play a key role in the delivery of regular and one-off projects.
- Produce portfolio illustrations.
- Maintenance of client records.
- Input and processing of international payments.
- Various admin duties to support internal teams where required.
- Operate as a “trouble-shooter” in business areas of need
- Various premises related ad-hoc matters.
- Various IT related ad-hoc matters.
- Ad-hoc duties to support Directors where required.
Required Soft Skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail – accurate
- Highly organised
- Strong work ethic
- Results orientated
- Focused, determined and consistent
- Growth Mindset
Required Hard Skills
- Computer literate
- CRM platforms
- Technical knowledge on products and services
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in wealth management or similar.
Please note, this is a full-time role although we are willing to consider those looking for part-time hours working from our Gibraltar office.
If you think you have the experience and attributes listed above then please get in touch email@example.com