We are seeking a Senior Relationship Manager based in our Gibraltar office.
This vacancy would suit someone looking to build on their career in Financial Services. The ideal candidate would have experience within this sector and have the drive and ambition required to work in a professional, fast-paced environment.
This role is very demanding, the candidate would need to be comfortable taking on individual responsibility while working as part of the overall team.
- Lead and take responsibility for security trading
- Research investment products to measure suitability for trading
- Production of portfolio recommendations and additional reports
- Management of small client accounts with a view to building their own client portfolio
- Manage investment of monthly regular payments
- Deal with a range of enquiries from existing clients and intermediaries
- Assist with the conversion of prospects into fee paying clients
- Use knowledge and experience to lead colleagues within the Client Services Team
- Contribute and play a role in ongoing Business development
- Ad hoc tasks to support Directors
- Take responsibility for the delivery of small to medium projects
- Provide admin support to Directors where required
- Minimum 4 years experience, understanding and knowledge in Financial Services, specifically to pensions and investments
- Previous experience as a junior IFA, paraplanner or similar desirable including fully qualified IFA
- Worked in a sales environment in a client facing role
- Knowledge of funds and trading process
- Ideally some experience or knowledge of Bloomberg
We are looking for someone who is aiming to progress in their career and wishes to take this opportunity to learn all facets of the business.
The ideal applicant would be self-driven, ambitious, energetic, results-oriented, willing to go the extra mile, ethical, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving goals.
The role requires an individual with flexibility, excellent communication skills, a strong team player and the work ethic to fit into a high performing team.
They must be accurate, numerate and able to prioritize work to ensure delivery is produced efficiently and accurately. The individual should be commercially thinking and able to contribute actively at team meetings.